Search Box

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Untiteld Yet. (I)


Father, did you ever come by an option of selecting of two out of both things you want, He, said what’s the matter, what do you have actually to make a choice of. Father, I have these two little butterflies and I like the yellow one and I love this brown one, so which one should I play with. Come here, let me tell you a story, and they walked, once I was stuck in a situation when I wanted to look for you or your mother, I was worried whom should I find first, and then I decided to look for both of you at once, do you know how did I do that, I looked up and there was an grasshopper in the field and I was following it, and I knew your mother uses a perfume that attracts the grasshopper, and second thing I knew was you are always after your mother, so if I would follow the grasshopper I will find your mother and in that case I can find you too. Father, when actually did mother left us, she asked that and his eyes were filled with tears. She said what the matter father is; she whipped the tears of her father, gave a warm hug and kissed her father, and again asked that question. And would he felt that, that cute question her angle was asking, but the extent he was getting hurt he could only knew, she didn’t even knew when her mother left her.

Back in summer, when they were on the way to sandy beach, and to spend their summer holidays, it was so seldom that they all get some time for picnic. She planned that day for make it memorable, indeed it was memorable but not a good one to recall. The hot summer, the warm sunshine, hot road, open highway up to destination, the car was moving with a fine speed like every other vehicle was, but who knew what’s coming, who could have sense that death coming to the little angle’s mother and to that most loving husband’s wife. A truck in front of then got his wheel off all of a sudden and came through their way, he tried a lot to save that hit, in that try the car got hit by an opposite coming bus, and it ran over their car, from the passenger seat, she couldn’t even said more than that, “keep my princess safe, and our kingdom alive”, and with that she left both of them. He explained all that to the girl, as by that time she was sleeping and afterwards she was in a trauma and couldn’t came to know what happened in actual, and she bursts in tears, as it was her first time hearing all that, of how her mother left them.


She hugged her father and the suddenly stopped walking and looked up in the sky. He said, she got her eyes and smile, and the girl gave a smirk to her father and said I love you too. Both started walking again. He said ok now it’s getting to dawn, let’s have a nap, in sunrise we will move on, and they came by a farm, where there was a room, all free, both entered the room slowly and it was a place for cows, they managed somehow in the grass to settle, the shattered bodies, exhaling breaths, barefooted aches, and a need to rest let them feel like they are in a five star motel, she placed her head at her father’s chest and laid on him to fall asleep, as she did in few seconds, and for her it was not less than anything but the best bed ever, and for him it was the warmest hug he could ever get. So the nap of few hours they would be enjoying, and he was awake for few more minutes of thinking for tomorrow, and after that he went asleep as well. It was like both are going to have one same dream, would this ever happen the true love would let people have the same dreams at night when they are in same positions. This probably is the best night of every night we spend. But the morning none can think of what will happen the very next day, as she was just of 12 years, for her father she was like a 6 year old kid need him like more than milk and food. And before sleeping he said to himself, good night angle we got a big day tomorrow. So they both slept and slept like they haven’t sleep for ages.  And those few hours would be like minutes for them and will think have we even slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment