Search Box

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fastest car ever

O God! Thanks it was the time when found my self in the streams of heaven,  I cannot define which kind of experience was that when I was in  Bughatti Veyron that was very delightful experience, such kind of moments I cannot left them behind me. I just want to say it is more than a car. Imagine and find yourself in an extreme beautiful two door car at the speed of 427 Kilo meter per hour. I was shocked that time I can feel the speed and nearly got to cover world within hours. It was Bugatti Veyron which I make myself unrealistic because my experience was the dream. :) Yeah I was driving Bugatti Veyron in my yesterday dream but the reality does not varies Bugatti Veyron have 427 Km / hour 0 to 60 in 2.5 sec W16 Engine with 1200 hp, made by the German car-manufacturer Volkswagen and produced by the Volkswagen-brand Bugatti Automobiles  base price is $1,700,000. The new superb sports car wrote its name in the history of the ever fastest car in this world.
It is a first 10 radiators.
* 3 radiators for the engine cooling system.
* 1 heat exchanger for the air-to-liquid intercoolers.
* 2 for the air conditioning system.
* 1 transmission oil radiator.
* 1 differential oil radiator.
* 1 engine oil radiator.
* 1 hydraulic oil radiator for the spoiler.



















Posted by Usman Ahmad


No comments:

Post a Comment