Search Box

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How to make exams better and tension free.

I am going to give special discount and relief to girls for a post or more.
 Adlib here to make all guy exams better, tension free and cheerful
I do same thing when I think that exams are going to appear a weak after, make my happy feeling nastiest and turns myself in to a short state of depression.
For which I have to study enough to get through exams easily. But in a deep thought of deceiving mind I got some ways to relax myself. There are some steps which turn your burden into high spirits


.
        
     1.  First of all think for a while what you have no depression and imagine that you have passed exams it will work     as self satisfaction.
                2.  Make a study plan it helps you to pay relaxation for remaining time of the day.
                 3.   After that, every hour you study give some regard or gift to yourself e.g.     Watch movie or do any other activity which make you happy but after study. It will works like classical conditioning.
            4.  You should think that you are enjoying the remaining hours of day and only one   hour or two for you have to suffer.
            5.  Listen to music, naat or qwali while study in low volume
            6.   Provide good lighting and comfortable chair or use bed.
             7. Take short brakes after an hour or more because mind attention needs relaxation.
             8. If you don’t get message from book use search engine or make funny pronunciation for while.

These all terms will definitely work do try it.
I hope it will help you a lot. 

Thanks and have a happy hour study.

Posted by Usman Ahmad




5 comments:

  1. woww thnx 4 giving such hlpful material....inshallah i will do it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reding and commenting @anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnks for promoting me @ rj Ahmad Tahir

    ReplyDelete