Search Box

Sunday, February 13, 2011

They are using Us.

Today Adlib is going to put in writing, the answers to some of my readers. One of my reader said so that “we must go according to our religion and Qur’an sayings" the second discussed about "terrorist tags and external influence".

In answer to their questions, I will propose so many things to all of my readers. In this point I am not going to say anything in a bigger perspective, as in my last post, I said that we have to start from the grass root level. If you are stopping some one for any bad deed, think about yourself, are you not doing this, your father is a smoker, he forbade you to smoke, why don’t he quit smoking? We have to make ourselves a good human, a good Muslim and, a good Pakistani, and then a global citizen. Are we good humans?, if there is a duel in process, will you stop them? Definitely NO. If someone is not offering prayer why don’t you tell them to offer prayer?
They, the politicians, the Muslim thinkers and scholars are using us, the youth. They are using us on the name of religion; they are using us on the name of politics. I would request you all to get out of such themes. Hell we all, free your minds.


You guys says, firstly we have to act like Muslims, ARE YOU MUSLIM? I don’t think so we are Muslims, because some of us will be SUNNI, SHIA, WAHABI, AHEMADI, ETC. we are divided into so many sects. I am not saying you guys have to leave your believes, be whatever you are, be whatever you want to be, but must develop a consensus on this issue, if we want revolution, we have to be united, there must not be discrimination that, a cobblers son is standing with me, a butchers daughter is my class mate, let go these differences. 

Politically we are getting used, we are the one who are following a thumb rule, God-Darn it, you are an literate adult now, use your vote power, use your individuality, if your father is from another party, you must see, what you think, who is good in your opinion, vote that party.
We must not let any one interferer in our matters. Yet if we are tagged with names, like terrorists, extremists and fundamentalists, so it is our duty to eliminate these tags, let people not call us by these names.

We are getting used, they are using our brains, and they are indulging us in such activities from which we don’t get time to think about such matters, such fundamentals of our country, of our society. I have exams from 17th of this month, but I am devoting my time for the betterment of MY PAKISTAN, MY COUNTRY MATES. I am devouring my abilities to aware the youth. Someone must start; someone must raise his/her voice against this brutality.
Adlib says “INQLAB ZINDABAD"



Posted By:   Qasim Sahi



4 comments:

  1. why are you writing in a very revolutionary style?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ anonymous..!!
    I am talking in the perspective of Pakistan.
    if still you are asking why, then have no answer to your question.
    We Pakistanis, want a revolution.

    ReplyDelete