Search Box

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blank & Exams

I was thinking and was traveling in my mind, and was looking to put some words on the writing pad, to let you guys have something to comprehend, but Alas! I have nothing to put it down today.
At time it happens when you want to do something you are blank, when you are prepared to put something in concrete you are plain. Why does this ensue?
Do you guys have the Answer?






As in my post of, Women ( Part I ), I had stated that, men have the competence and tendency to sit like 15mints, staring off in to the space and think of naught, that was about men, at present what about women?
Women are allowed to answer this question, with quoting this question only.






Let me tell you a little part of me.
My exams are on the way to nowhere, and am still on my blog, doing nothing. as by the blank, something have clicked my mind, so I am telling you guys an remarkable thing about me, last day, I was sitting with an open book, and a bunch of notes near me on the couch, but I was sitting blank, doing nothing, neither studying nor doing anything else. My paper was expected to start at 10am in the morning, I slept at night early than I usually sleep, then I woke up at 7:35am, started my study and finished doing the preparation by 9:18am and left for University at 9:47 and was 3 minutes late in the examination hall. I was almost same in the tendency of filling the sheet, as like others who haven’t slept the whole night, the only problem was that my handwriting is not much satisfactory so I am supposed to get low grades. I must feel ashamed at this point, but Alas! I hope you guys can understand the crucial matters of a student duringe xaminations.


"The best thing I can do is that I can read my own handwriting" Adlib

Posted By: Qasim Sahi

No comments:

Post a Comment