Search Box

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Be The Best ( Two )

Have you ever been into a state of affairs where you find yourself vulnerable? I would definitely say that, Yes, Everyone does come down to a situation where they find themselves dependent. but I would rather say that this is not the closing stage, this is not the place where you have to sit and say, Oh my ALLAH ( God ) it’s not what I have thought, it’s not what I sought to happen. just consider yourself in the genesis of finding a best way to cope with the contingencies that you are in front of, and how could you diminish the chance of mishaps in your next deed.







I use to quote one of my own quotations at these kinds of moments, “It’s never too late to make a change ".
Try to liberalize you intelligence, try to set it free, just try not to make, your, that part as the dumbest part of your existence.
As in my last advice I have told you guys not to make your life as dejected in front of others. Just say yes I can do it, yes I am the one who was made for this task.
A student gets jammed in exams, or presentations, or some other crucial matters of the young age, and say, alas! I m down. No way that you have to say I am down, No way to think you can’t do this. Believe in yourself; find the buried capabilities in your mentality. Because, yes your are the one with a golden opportunity to set all things to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment