Search Box

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Be The Best

Let’s just not feel what we do, let’s just not think what we are, let’s just not think what we actually are going to execute.










We are the humans, the enormous ones, and the one with a BRAIN. The reason I quoted BRAIN in capital case is that this is the most valuable and the most precious thing that a person have with him/her self.
We do not have to let our life be a despondent picture for the viewers, the picture must at the best of all in the market at then. The art to execute well lies in the BRAINS. I would quote BRAINS to be the one of the optimum things that I have ever seen, have any one of watched "BEAUTIFUL MIND". I guess bunch of my readers may have watched (for the sake of awareness). Let’s just not think that we are not capable, let’s just not think we are the one with a dumb mind.
Consider yourself the optimum being in the history, but try not to violate any Norms, Laws or the state policies.
You are the best among all, because you are born with uniqueness.



13 comments:

  1. that is amazing!!!! good work!! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the last lines!!! :) ur a very nyc writer indeed... once again i wud like to saykeep it up!!! :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job man. this piece of writing is really impressive..... keep it up!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anonymous..!!
    Thanks for the appreciation.
    I regard Your Comments.!!
    @ Noor...
    thanks alot Buddy...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWW...VRY NICE......FRM THIS WRITNG I CAN SAY IT THAT I M UNIQUE,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ anonymous..!!
    Thanx..! Yes yOu are inique too, in some way..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Zohaib..!
    Thanx Alot Bro..!
    Am tryingto make things more prefect.
    INSHALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i read the comment you left at my blog, jaihooshmand.blogspot.com, and would like to thank you.

    Follow me! Tell your friends! I would very much appreciate this and will help you in the future if you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ JAI HOOSHMAND...!
    suerly INSHALLAH..!
    @ Ghazal..!
    Thanx ..!!
    I appreciate your concern..!!

    ReplyDelete