Search Box

Friday, February 4, 2011

Can robotics sense human emotions.



Did you ever have experience for playing with toys? Oh! Ok don’t remember because it’s been a while...Now technology has crossed the limits and got a way for reaching up to your emotions. Yes! Today many robotics can tell that what your current mode is! It can explore while you are in the state of aggression, anxiety, anger, happy or with in the victimization of frustration. The question may arise how it works? Its sense ability based on artificial intelligence and sensors which can detect your face closely even your facial wrinkles. While thinking for that, I feel internal deficiency and my mind starts urging me if I am in complex, for robotics are becoming day by day better than me. However contrary, I feel proud when I think of that we the human have made it control it and allow it to work. Robotics and machines are slavers of human which provides services only. 

So don't we think under estimated but broader we are not programmed machines but humans proud to be it. We should not forget that only the human brain is enough experts which leaves its signs in robotics otherwise it will not possible. Follow this tremendous video thanks for collaboration.




Posted by Usman Ahmad
+923006250041

No comments:

Post a Comment