Search Box

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hey! Student it's time to Marry.

F
irst of all I would like to explain that it’s all about me and my friends don’t take it personally. I am 21 years old but the problem is that in every day thoughts, feelings and general discussion some time we discuss about the marriage age. Means which one is your marriage age, it was an every day theory which concluded that marriage age should be under 24. I am commonly talking about one school of thought. But on the other wall, some people deny that statement while saying you don’t need any hurry its to early life is long enough, it’s your time to be a student. But the question arises when will I leave that prison and make my mind free where I can find myself and get true freedom, the freedom of insight. When I was quite young to understand the strategy of life, a little bit mental approach from that time to now I was just a student. Still my status is a student, when I will not a learner? At every moment of life at every age people learn but simply deny they are not student. So merely say marriage should be allowed for student. For which needs a new economic, political or economical system. Friends! it will help you to be safe, easy and tension free from any kind of depression, anxiety and complexes. 









 Searching for bride... !! 








Posted by Usman Ahmad








2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha


    same here i am 121years old n still searching may Allah bless us with HOOORS....


    Regards
    Guess WHO??? hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehheheh... nice to c U... we can just HOpe!!
    I think Adeem!!
    @anonyous

    ReplyDelete