Search Box

Friday, February 11, 2011

Timely changes in your personality..

With the passage of time about a year ago, when I look out my photo album again to remind my memories, I was shocked to see a picture which takes me the old time when I thought that I was the cool boy. But it was a timely immature mistake which makes changes according to the grooming of personality. In college life I was quite enough change to understand even myself. That was me and my friends were the cool boys. But now I think that was the period of deceiving own mind and thinking of others as fool. I realize tow kinds of fools in this world (i) those who are actually fools (ii) those who think that they are daddy of every one and they are the case the self deception I along with my friends was belong to the second category. Now whenever I have happened to see such peoples who show more hair style and changing every week, new beard styles, chains in neck and Bluetooth in ears fashion glasses in night, I find my self as the question mark. These kind of cool guys are self conceived what they want to show and who is ready to notice them, such kind of stupid huh! No one! Just it is the mental immatue and adaptation of western style by media. Beckham style is one of the most common beard styles today. Who is the ideal of today’s young generation what they are adopting must think and consider them self as they are in the horns of dilemma what should adopt and what they shouldn’t answer is just SIMPLICITY. Hey boys leave any kind and complex, anxieties and polish you artist which is hidden in yourself. Make your ideal that made name in Islamic history. Like Muhammad SAW , Jula lu din Roomi, Iqbal Ghose Azam. Don't be like a cool boy as we don't need it.

Posted by : Usman Ahmad



10 comments:

  1. hmmmm....and you should be too...!!
    @ anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.....beta mujha kion badnam karta ha ma tu tujha shuru din sa yahi samjhata aa rha tha.....
    laiken teri jaise baychan rooh mujh jaisa acha dost ki b jan nhe chorti......hahhahahahah
    MUZAFRAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Regards
    Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehhhee....hun dramy baziii aye oye... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. usmanya...tenu hehehehe nai soooot krda...tu hahahahahhohohoh krya kr...heheheh..tey kuriyan astey wey..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heeeheh... mn b bht nazuk hn,,,@ retarted soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo khair
    keri soul??

    MUZAFRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    HA
    HA HA HA HA
    i am hot n jorjeous boy!!!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaahhah....real cool boy @anonymous

    ReplyDelete