Search Box

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

15 storey building in 6 days

Hey all you Chinese Adlib can just appreciate you people for doing this speedy work. It was fabulous news story which is covered by online and passive paper of media. It was very astonishing for me and once I was thinking it as rumored but when I read about Chinese people I realize that this nation has unlimited stamina to do work and only work.
Chinese labor power has made 15 storey building with in 6 days. Now I remember my own house was created in more than 2 years it’s a double storey. The building which was made by 200 labors was strong enough to bear the Richter scale of 9.0. How they do it just like a challenge and with this effort once again China got credit and printed its name for history. I pay allot of regard and respect those men who make their name. This is difference between active and passive mind just let your self to learn from others and do better enough as you can. It was an very strong and amazing building which does not allow labors to take break that’s why they break it out. " O let them break and let us sleep". 
More than creativity check out this video.



Posted by Usman Ahmad

1 comment: