Search Box

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Most demanded ever. A true story

I feel proud to read Islamic history. Few days ago I reached out for an amazing research based on truth which clarifies the rich Muslims. It is about Mualana Jalaudin Romi who wrote a book named Masnavi Moulana Room truly based on Ishq. As we listen about Iqbal and poetry but never think about biography as by whom Iqbal was influenced? I will explain Dr Allama Iqbal said in his own words "If I do not read that Masnavi I was will never become a poet”. But on the other hand out of 56 percent literates in Pakistan even 1 percent have not bother to read this book. I suggest that this kind of creative books should be in our course what kind of course we are studding. It is awe full to know that Masnavi Romi was the most bought book ever in Europe and America. Because they are aware with this strategy, please Muslims wakeup it is time to be. This book is available in Urdu language with phrases and can be understood by any one. The comprehensive version is Masnavi by Muhhmad Alam ameeri chapter 1 to 6 price 500 rupees. Must see these videos
 



Posted By Usman Ahmad

2 comments: