Search Box

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You want more GPA?

Slam once Again I all you hope fine. Today you have to solve my own equation which is if you think that study makes you more boring than why you are looking for more GPA. Is it your major goal of like to make you progress better in study field in the name of GPA. Firstly you have to understand why you have joined university or college for getting knowledge is I right? No way you are totally wrong if you condemn then tell me which book you most like when you in a primary class. Defiantly you don’t remember because it’s been a while that’s why I say GPA doesn’t matter, It is not more than counting off numbers in your C.V. I have joined university for grooming of my personality not for comparing my self with others in GPA or any specified group or class.



You argue on one side that study makes you boring than getting exited to get more GPA why you feel proud, Because you life is not limited to merely a single 2 years result, So don’t let yourself to be engaged with in a single status but your quo status must be more than a student as DR allama Iqbal said “Sitaroon say agay jahan or be hain” it means life is more than just a single destiny. Your ways are unlimited just need your devotion to achieve them. GPA is just a minute counting in your whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment