Search Box

Monday, March 21, 2011

Jaguar E type

A whole story is emerged by Jaguar E type which her own autobiography. It is an old type termed as E type liked by elders and rarely by youngsters. By on the other side many of us just search it over net because it was the working of Jaguar. But somehow beauty can be reflected if care is considered as well. If you are looking for two doors coupe than it may dishearten you that I am saying but scaling may vary in your sense. Just check this out a Jango mango E type. Its jaguar's working about 40 years ago.


"I am little bit funny and may be entertaining for as I am the E type. I mean you can't ask me new in town but looks ugly and much brightening. I feel little bit embarrassing that Jaguar is my owner and manufacturer. I don’t think so that you like me at all. Just the reason is not that I am ugly and old type but it is just the deception of your eyes which does not allow you to see my inner feelings"


Posted By Usman Ahmad

1 comment:

  1. wow that is really amazing,
    unfortunately I will never be able to have them,
    hohohooooo :D :D

    http://www.bagollum.com

    ReplyDelete