Search Box

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hack emotions of others

I can't say anything because I am not a scientist or not blindly believer on science. Because sometime you have to think before it when, you was born, and you have seldom knowledge of science.
To understand this post you have to know about amygdala. I hope you were familiar with brain part "amygdala" it is part of brain, which is stimulus detector of our emotions what we feel like happy, anger, frustrated or cool. If this part of brain can cut connection with anyone's brain, he will not be able to feel any emotional state.
If we think for while to be non scientific than we can say our amygdala is sometime not in our own brain. I am not selfish but can prove with poor logics. For example, when you get accidented and you are not to able to scum your injuries, what happen to be
that  you will die but your
amygdala is used by others like your mother and your loving one’s mind. I know it is confusing but we can term, it psychologically a matter of emotional attachment. I only want to communicate is that your emotion can be controlled by other, and you can control others. So, love those who have emotional attachment because it can be hidden.

Posted By Usman ahmad

2 comments:

  1. Gud work

    i think dat emotions cant b controlled by others =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah thats my Point

    ReplyDelete