Search Box

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nissan Datsun Cherry N10. ( Part II )


Today I am going to introduce one of the marvelous works of Japanese Engineering. The most fantabulous car of the Parent Company Nissan, Datsun Cherry (N10). 









I own this car 2 months ago; my younger brother sold it out, as he was leaving for London. We bought that car in the year 2009, and by the end of 2010, I spent my time with this sparrow. It was a 1979 made, and was registered in 1987. It was having a 1000cc engine, with front wheel power. It had a four speed gear box. Suspension was too luxurious and was very good in off-road use as well. Double balancing rods in the front as like all cars, but in the rear it was supported with double balancing rods.



It was a four dour saloon, have a resemblance like Suzuki Cultus. But the truck of this Sparrow was as like as a Suzuki Baleno. The seats were much comfortable, both the driving chairs, and the rear seat. It supports up to 180MPH. I had driven it to just 135 KPH. Had never entered into a workshop, never had entered into a wheel balancing shop, or alignment shop. In two years it had not disturbed me for any mechanical work. And had done so many adventures with this beautiful sparrow. I’ll put an account on that adventuress in later posts.







Trunk.








Posted By: Qasim Sahi.

No comments:

Post a Comment