Search Box

Saturday, March 5, 2011

This Revolution Is For The Display Pupose Only.

Today I got a telling off message from my mate.
So I thought to post something on that communication, as you guys know that it’s been like numerous days I haven’t posted anything praiseworthy in my sense, but I am appreciative to you guys, that you are a enduring readers of mine.
Why people are so much careless, about many things, I am not talking about a single sided deed, or a single phased theme.
As I am not appearing is because I have not much brilliant things in my mind to write them up.

But yes now I am talking about some real lexis. A few weeks ago, there came a revolution in Egypt, and then it is heading towards so many countries. As it was said so, that this revolution is moving in Pakistan as well. I agreed to that point, that yes revolution will be coming, but unfortunately as I have said in one of my post, “Are you ready for a revolution?".
So I have to wrote it down today, that I am disappointed by the youth of Pakistan, I am very much annoyed, with all the Pakistani`s, as including myself. Where is that enthusiasm, that was in our blood like few weeks ago, where is that potential by which we want to change the picture our present and out future, where is that eager to put things up to the mark, where is that happiness for revolution. I ask all the Pakistani`s, where are you now?. Is this the end? is this what you wanted, is this for what you had made pages on face book?, is this why you guys had rally`s on the roads? Is this what you wanted to show to the world and these cruel rulers? Is this at all? I am ashamed to say that we were just accepting the thoughts to bring revolution, we were accepting that revolution as a TREND, that if it’s in other countries it should be in ours as well. But yet it’s not the way, we have to act, youth youth, where you Pakistani Youth? Don’t you want a revolution now? Why are you all in your cozy little bedrooms? Is this it? I wrote all that to let you know, you guys are not dead, Youth is not dead, we are just in a dream that things will get right by their own.

Wake Up Pakistan.
Adlib says “Inqlab Zndabad"
Posted By: Qasim Sahi

No comments:

Post a Comment