Search Box

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Prey And Predator

Have you guys ever thought of being preyed? Do you grasp the threat, fright and defenselessness of being caught?
Let me tell you guys that you guys are yourself the prey and you guys are your own marauder as well. From birth to death humans brawl for the improvement of living conditions and health, we just try to have a good life than others, or we fight with ourselves to get something that is worthy for us, no matters it’s good for us or not. Every day we begin with finding of livelihood, whether it’s in the form of education, labor, managerial work or anything that is related to get income, for what, to improve our life standards, and the surprising part, on which we don’t really concentrate and don’t think of, that is, we spend the earn money again on ourselves, we are the earners and we are the consumers.
for the sake of instance, let me put myself on the place of a laborer, I went to work early in the morning, after a hectic day, a day full of labor, work, pressure and so many other thoughts in my mind, I work hard, even if its rainy or sunny, hot or cold, I work, I try my best to finish my work on time, and try to give my best to the work, I earn money, I earn my deserved income, what should I do now, I’ll spend that money on myself, on my family, what am earning I am again spending, to earn more. We earn and spend that money again in the market to consume commodities and services, and this is how the money is in regulation all the time. This thought came to me, as I was coming back to home, from a marriage ceremony of, one of my uncle`s son, I was thinking about the different ways, and customs, and how we earn and spend.
Adlib says, “Whatever you do, do it sincerely"
Posted By: Qasim Sahi



3 comments: