Search Box

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Abhay kesa hai..!

Do you know what you got today? It is relaxation from my side because I am always being caring for you. I mean to say that, I am not posting any more for a day because I think may get feel bored with bundle of post from Adlib. So, today we will just chill and not to discuss any specific car, or any social event.  This time with you people in the name of discussion in general and to say hi, hello with your friends via commenting.
I pay Salam, Hello to all my readers, commenter and recipients to say thanks to all of you people which help me in making my early blog to one of the super blog in days. That is only because of you people who read and do comments from which I got proper feed back. Thanks you all again and be happy feel happy ignore mistakes and enjoy every moments which can be pleasured. We got more than 8300 views within 2 months.
Post specially dedicated to.
All anonymous
Wahid Mqbool
Qasim sahi
Shoab Amjad
Rida
Rj Ahmad
Afra
Devil
Anam
Zaheer Ahsan
Ashfaq Shah
Sir Ashghar ali Sherazi
Sir Muhhamd Yaqoob
Ibrahim dar
Junaid Mukhtar
Awais anyet
Bloggers
Adnan adi
Daniela
All friends of Qasim sahi.
And all other my friends.
Do comments for which I can read from your side now it’s your turn.
Thanks and regards remember me in prayers.
Posted by Usman Ahmad.



4 comments:

  1. abhay ma acha ho tu suna kaisa ha??
    oohh sorry
    ABHA KAISA HA??
    thanx........




    Regards
    Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  2. papa usman ne aaj helicopter liya he mujy be le k dooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abay kab aya dubai say bhai mn 1 dam chokas @Ibrahim
    hahahahhaha... @ anonymous 2 nai piya helicopter nai halicaptor..!!
    My pleasure @ Zag

    ReplyDelete